We executed agreements for the co-development of new drugs with well-established and successful drug development organizations and companies in the US to aim for entering the global market.
We established US subsidiaries to conduct clinical trials to enter the global market in these fields.
Thymosin Beta 4 (timbetasin) – Ophthalmic Diseases (RGN-259)
- Established a joint venture with RegeneRx Biopharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Ongoing Phase 3 clinical trial (ARISE-3) of RGN-259 for the treatment of dry eye syndrome in the US
- RGN-259 has received orphan drug designation by the US FDA for treatment of Neurotrophic Keratitis
- Ongoing Phase 3 clinical trial (SEER-1) of RGN-259 for the treatment of Neurotrophic Keratitis in the US
Thymosin Beta 4 (timbetasin) – Skin diseases (RGN-137)
Lenus Therapeutics, LLC
- Established joint venture with Yuyang DNU Co., Ltd.
- RGN-137 has received orphan drug designation by the US FDA for the treatment of epidermolysis bullosa
- Ongoing Phase 2 trial of RGN-137 in patients with epidermolysis bullosa in the US
- Phase 3 clinical study protocol of RGN-137 for a treatment of epidermolysis bullosa accepted by the US FDA
Nitrone derivative – Brain cancer (OKN-007)
- A wholly-owned subsidiary in the US
- Completed recruitment of Phase 1b clinical trial in patients with recurrent glioblastoma multiforme using OKN-007 in the US
- Ongoing investigator-initiated Phase 1 clinical trial of the combination therapy with OKN-007 and temozolomide in patients with newly diagnosed glioblastoma multiforme in the US
- Phase 1 clinical study protocol of oral dose of OKN-007 to patients with recurrent glioblastoma multiforme accepted by the US FDA
2. Vaccine Business Division
- We maintain ongoing business relationships with domestic pharmaceutical companies, hospitals, and public health centers, and offer as part of our product portfolio vaccines for influenza virus, herpes zoster virus, human papillomavirus, etc
- Operating the business through branch office YS Pharm
- (inquiry: firstname.lastname@example.org)